Search This Blog

Friday, June 14, 2013

Absolute HOTTTT New Reggae ►►► Stephen Souza – Sensi Smoker!

Greetings!
 
 
Without doubt, this new chune from Stephen Souza, “Sensi Smoker” is a hit chune and is one that you will love so much, you'll keep it on repeat! 

Performed to the Sitting and Watching riddim originally produced by Sly & Robbie, Stephen and his team at Request it Again Music added some 2013 tweaks and the result is not 1 but 2 versions of “Sensi Smoker.”  I should add that both versions of the chune mix perfectly with Beres and Shaggy’s “Fight This Feeling” which is also on the same riddim.  

Without apology, Stephen Souza sweetly sings “I smoke my Sensi on the mountain / I smoke my Sensi in the valley / way below / I smoke my Sensi everywhere I go / and what a / sweet sensation / I can / feel the vibration coming on strong / coming on strong ….”

Taking us back to yester-year when artists gave us sweet lyrics at the beginning of a chune, Stephen intro’s by saying ‘run come quick and no play nuh funny trick, cause mih say what mih come to give you is some sweet music!’  The other element you’re going to LOVE about the chune is the drop out mix.  When Stephen is singing the sweetest lyrics, the bass line drops out, then after the point is made, the bass line drops back in! 

So far, Junior Rodigan in Boston, DJ D Vybez in Tampa, Sir Daddy D in the UK, Frazah C-Lection in Toronto, Mr. Muzik in Baltimore, Keith Rowe in New Jersey, Dilinga Movements in New York, Rico Vibes in Atlanta, Danny Pepperseed in the Netherlands, Sound Armada in Germany and Gusma-T in Italy have given full endorsement to this chune making it spread like wildfire!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment