Search This Blog

Monday, September 30, 2013

HOTTT! New! Crossover Reggae to R&B ►►► Raging Fyah – First Love!


Greetings! 

If you are a lover of music who appreciates mixed formats such as R&B, Jazz and Reggae, then this brand new chune from Raging Fyah will not only make you happy, it will make you VERY happy! 

Performing since 2006, the band Raging Fyah has come to be known as one of the best for vocals and song composition, especially the recent hit “World Crisis” which was recorded in 2010.  That chune established the group as being unafraid to make social commentary on the state of the world; that was 2010.  Today in 2013, the band releases the love song “First Love” which marks another hit record for the band. 

Using a smooth groove that sounds R&B, Raging Fyah sings:  “I’ve been there before, I’ve seen many doors / close and now / it’s like I walked out of heaven / Jah knows how I’m feeling / you didn’t want me to go now / the tears slowly flowed / and now that I’m searching / It’s you that I’m seeking / I have to find my way / back to my first Love….”  Musical Murdah! 

So beautiful is this chune, you can easily mix this with Anita Baker or The Commodores, or even Robert Glasper if you’re in the Jazz lane.  This is also a GREAT chune to add to your Quiet Storm style mixed CD for Lover’s.  Showing musical maturity and dexterity, Raging Fyah knocks this song out the park! 

Broadcasting in amplified sound, catch Raging Fyah and the chune “First Love” at the link below.  You can also connect with team Raging Fyah on Twitter @RagingFyah | www.Facebook.com/RagingFyah | @L3Magazine! 

Fast Fact:  So good is the riddim for “World Crisis,” Richie Spice performed on it and made the song “Black Woman.”  He included the chune on his album Book of Job!
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment