Search This Blog

Sunday, November 3, 2013

The Most Powerful Man on the Radio in New York ►►► DJ Norie!


Greetings! 

There is nothing I like to talk about more, and promote more than people who play or perform music.  I am so driven to promote our industries players of instruments that I created L3 Magazine.  I’ll never forget my first front cover which featured Richie Feelings and Panther from Black Kat Sound; what a long way I’ve come, and now I’m returning to my roots! 

DJ Norie is one of the most humble people you will ever meet.  He’s also very laid back, and chill, except when it comes to his relationship with music.  When we step in to that arena, Norie’s persona amplifies and he does what he does best which results in many happy people singing and dancing when he plays.  Everybody moves when he touches the wheels of steel! 

A lot of people (outside of New York), don’t know that Norie began with Afrique Sound.  Those beginnings built him to the point that he knows music inside out, and he knows the fans inside out.  When you combine those two (music and fans), you end up with the #1 Radio show on the #1 Radio station, Power 105.1 FM and sold out events no matter where he goes.  His story will impress you, and it’s here for you to read in the November issue of L3 Magazine.  Click on the cover to read >>> http://bit.ly/1hzXXeN 

P.S.  You can also read about Bramma, Christopher Ellis, Reigndrop Lopes (sister of Lisa ‘Lefteye’ Lopes) and more!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment