Search This Blog

Thursday, June 19, 2014

HOTTT + New! Exco Levi ft. I-Octane - More than a Freind!


The release of the HOTTT new collaboration “More Than a Friend” by Exco Levi and
I-Octane marks a second significant milestone for Exco which is, this is the second time we hear the artist on a Dancehall riddim, and we LOVE it!

Produced by Kheilstone Music, we hear multiple award winner and Dancehall Superstar I-Octane set the pace for the chune by telling fans “mih change mih life for a reason / change it for a cause” in reference to how wicked ‘friends’ can be and why we should be mindful of the fact that we have enemies ‘more than a friend.’

Exco compliments I-Octane’s lyrics by saying “nuh need no new friend round paddee / if yuh nuh family / do nuh call me / say dem real – dem nuh real charg-ee / and dem fuss fih sell yuh out fih front seat ah Audi / dem get me cross like Taliban sadi / and yuh conquer the globe with the turf army….”

Apart from the fact that this recording is a hit record, this record is also historic because of the teaming of Exco and I-Octane.  This is the first major collaboration between a Canadian based artist and an internationally recognized Dancehall / Reggae Superstar.  I-Octane doesn’t collaborate with just anyone, so this is HUGE! 

Enjoy the vibes with Exco Levi and I-Octane, and make sure that you tweet with them when you play their chune on your listening device! >>> @Excolevi | @Realioctane





No comments:

Post a Comment