Search This Blog

Saturday, October 17, 2015

UK Singing Sensation Smood Face Takes Center Stage Around the World!


Smood Face
How do you introduce an artist whose voice is so smooth, you slip by just listening to him perform?!  I suppose the best thing for me to do is just jump in and start my ramble by saying friend, allow me to introduce you to UK sensation SmoodFace.

Performing in the genre of Pop Reggae Dancehall, SmoodFace has a silkiness to his voice that has the ladies weak.  His lead single being promoted today is, “That’s What I Like” which is so filled with musical swagger, it will become an anthem.  The artist sings:  “living life in the fast lane / fly first class pop champagne / the whole world screaming my damn name / yeah / that’s what I like / drop the top girl let your hair loose / futuristic car / space cruise / mih bredda just make a mill that’s great news / yeah / that’s what I like….”

Produced by Glendevon Records, the riddim was custom built for SmoodFace which is part acoustic guitar paired with finger pop, synthesizer and a piano’s natural chord progression.  I’m telling you, this is a hit chune, and if you’re not playing it, it could be because you are hearing impaired (I say that with all due respect), or because hit music is not welcomed on your playlist (I say that with all due respect too)!

Ready for your listening ear at the link below is new music from UK singing sensation SmoodFace called “That’s What I Like.”  Big up Froggy MaddSquad from MaddSquad Sound for discovering this great talent!  

Hail up the Team on Twitter >>> @SmoodFace | @Glendevonrecor1 | @FROGGYMADDSQUAD  You can also email glendevonrecord@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment