Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Maroon 5 ft. Kendrick Lamar - Don't Wanna Know!

When a song is this hot, you need a red alert emoji!  Maroon 5 has released their newest song "Don't Wanna Know" which features Kendrick Lamar.  This is a first time collaboration between the two, and it's one that I like.

The song, which is about a man who doesn't want to know who the new person is in his ex's life, is simplistically written which hears Adam Levine sing "I don't wanna know / and every time I go out / I hear it from this one / I hear or from that one that you got someone new..."  


There's nothing like seeing your Ex move on with someone else, so Kendrick comes in with 16 bars about screenshots and hashtags, and a reminder that "he's right now but your body's here with me!"

Stream "Don't Wanna Know" on YouTube >>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxPv8mSTv9U

Connect with Maroon 5 and Kendrick Lamar on Twitter @maroon5 | @kendricklamar




No comments:

Post a Comment