Search This Blog

Friday, November 9, 2012

Welcome to Natasha's Music Box!


Greetings and welcome to Natasha's Music Box!

My name is Natasha Von Castle, and I write about music daily.  If you're in Reggae and Dancehall, you've heard of me.  If you're in Hip Hop and R&B, not so much.  All the same music is me!

I studied music formally and professionally, so I know a few tidbits.  When it comes to critiquing music, I write about what I like and say little about things I don't find appealing (Mama told me if you don't have something good to say, don't say anything at all).

I'm the Editor-in-Chief for www.L3Magazine.com and, in addition to writing about music, I'm a radio presenter on www.radioregent.com in Toronto (Monday's from 10am to 1pm EST), www.daflavaradio.com and 1430 AM in Atlanta (Tuesday's from 10am to 1pm EST), www.basslinemuzik.com in Tampa, www.Reggae4Us.com in the UK and Europe and www.NoyzRadio.com + 95.3 FM in Brooklyn, New York. 

I distribute Reggae and Dancehall (sometimes other genres) to over 5,000 radio, club and mixtape DJ's around the world on a daily basis, and have a number of clients which include artists, production companies and record labels.  Basically, I am very immersed in music and most times I know what I'm talking about!

I hope you drop by daily to get my views on what's new.  I'll include all genres as well as flyers / posters of artists performing as well as tour reports!  If you have a question, email me and I'll answer as quickly as I can.  If you're a DJ, you get priority!  You can contact me HERE!

You can also find me on Twitter @NatashaVonC

Welcome to Natasha's Music Box and get ready to enjoy the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment