Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

HOTTT New Music ►►► Busy Signal – Protest {Blaqk Sheep Music}!


Greetings!

Busy Signal has a message, and he’s put the message in the music. Teaming with Mafia McKoy fromBlaqk Sheep Music, Busy puts hard hitting lyrics to the Tropical Connection Riddim.

The chune “Protest”is exactly that, a protest against the bigger heads who are putting pressure on the poor side: the Taxi Drivers, Higglers, Bus Drivers etc are the ones who are getting the squeeze, so, Busy says, seeing that I pay my taxes, I’m going to speak my mind.

On the Tropical Connection Riddim the artist sings: “it’s like dem want we sleep ah road side / the bigger heads bread butter pon dih poor side / wonder why dem ah mek extra effort fih put dih pressure pon dih poor side / can tump mih in mih mout / dem caan fire me and dem caan get me out / me ah chat fih mih rights / fih dih poor me talk bout / whole heap ah tings me haffi sort out….”

In addition to the lyrics, you will appreciate the chord progression Mafi uses to move the riddim forward. The keyboard skank and bass line run the riddim sweetly. This is a must listen, must request and a must play chune! Check the video below...
P.S. Connect with Team Busy >>>
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment