Search This Blog

Friday, May 17, 2013

HOTTT New Music ►►► Mr. Easy ft. Beenie Man – Fly Away!

Greetings!

We haven’t heard too much from Mr. Easy for a little while, but in one song, Mr. Easy has changed that by delivering a feel good chune featuring Beenie Man called “Fly Away.” 

Produced by Kisko Hype from Studio 91 in Brooklyn, New York and ZJ Rush from Zip FM / Code Red Sound in Jamaica for their joint label Studio 91 Records, the riddim is bass and 808 kick driven with a light synthesized flute effect; perfect for radio and mixtapes! 

The King of the Dancehall starts things off with “she’s intriguing intelligent beautiful and sexy / she’s the reason why Selassie I mek me / with two beautiful baby she bless me / sekkle mih brain when dih business ah stress me / so me ah tell yuh me love you my baby / yuh ah my one and you ah my only / and I’ll never leave you lonely….” 

Mr. Easy sings “call the preacher / make the date / set the time and get the place / time for us to combinate / let’s just set it straight / come on girl let’s celebrate / cause we always kept the faith / give my all never hesitate / she make me want to fly away….”  

Ka-Boom!
P.S.  Make sure you connect with the team on Twitter >>>
 

No comments:

Post a Comment