Search This Blog

Friday, December 27, 2013

HOTTT New Dancehall ►►► Exco Levi – Man a Knotty!



Reggae’s shining star, Exco Levi is always in a serious gift giving mood.  This year alone he’s blessed us with several HOTTT Reggae releases, and today, Exco is giving us another gift but this time it’s a Dancehall chune … yes, you read me right … Dancehall and “Man ah Knotty!” 

Expanding all territories, Exco boldly steps in to the world of Dancehall, not to perform slack lyrics but to give the people good music to dance to.  The artist sings:  “this is the Psalm of a Levi / Babylon fih leave I / from righteous livity / yuh know we nah guh defy / nah nyam no meat it could be curry or deep fry / 3 step with turban nuh call me no sweet guy / nah mek no money or no vanity deceive I / Ethiopia stretch forth her hand to receive I / Kings highway I ah travel / what a sweet time / Babylon can defeat I ….”  This is only 41 seconds into the chune!  Kaboom! 

Giving good people good music to dance to, Exco proudly tells the world that he’s a knotty, and the kick is, when this chune is played on the radio, in the club, or on a mixed tape, people will be singing the chorus with him … “man ah knotty!” 

The riddim, produced by Spott Music Productions, is Dancehall but it’s Dancehall with a heavy vibration.  Trust me, this is THE chune to beat.  If you don’t believe, attend Rebel Salute hosted by Tony Rebel and Queen IFrica and see what Exco Levi does on that stage!

Look out for the chune coming to iTunes soon!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment