Search This Blog

Friday, December 6, 2013

Ready to Take Your Dream Trip?!


If I could grant you one wish, and guarantee you that your one wish would come true, what would that wish be?  I asked a few of my friends, and they all said money.  When I asked why, they said ‘because they want to do what they want to do when they want to do it.’  I waved my wand and granted them their wish! 

You might be wondering how, and the answer is simple.  I asked them what they are most passionate about, and connected their passions with financial gain.  Simple. 

The one thing that we love to do, is get on a plane and travel.  No matter how mature or young you are, there is something about traveling to an exotic location – preferably HOTTT – checking in to a lush hotel and hitting the beach for sand and snorkeling; even better, getting paid to do it! 

I came across a group that has made it possible to offer travel at drastically reduced prices which means friends and family can take dream trips.  Imagine trecking through the rainforest in Guatemala, experiencing Safari tours in Africa, or fun and excitement in Las Vegas. 

I attended a meeting with 300 people who were all passionate about Travel, and half of them became millionaires because of the Travel business.  Say what?!  Yes, it’s true.  These millionaires are not dressed in suits and ties, instead they’re wearing jeans and t’s with swim suits underneath ready to catch their next flight to the tropics; I might add, all of them drive luxury vehicles (I was understated in my Lincoln Aviator), and all of them want you to become a millionaire too!  Let me repeat that, all of them want you to become a millionaire too! 

If you happen to be in New York tonight, take a trip to the Bronx or Brooklyn and find out how these millionaires did it.  I promise it will not be a waste of your time! 

Visit the website http://imonthego.dreamtripslife.com/ for details, then join us at Cue Lounge – 1107 E Gunhill Rd., Bronx, NY 10469 tonight, December 6th, 2013 from 7:30 to 10pm or 441 Ocean Avenue, Brooklyn, New York from 7:30 to 10pm! 

It’s time to live your dream life!  J

No comments:

Post a Comment