Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

HOTTT New Dancehall! Collie Buddz – Live Life!



Holiday celebrations are in full swing, and I’m rolling with Collie Buddz and his newest single “Live Life!”  Matter of fact, not just for the Holidays, I’m going to take Collie’s advice and celebrate everyday like it’s my Birthday!  Ha! 

The new single from the artist saw his fans rush to his YouTube channel to get a preview of the party song designed for those who don’t want stress, but just want to party with good people every day! 

Produced and distributed on the artists own Harper Digital label, the track is simple, allowing Collie’s voice to be heard clearly as he sings “hey oh / mih wallet fat and mih waan spend money oh / me ah party like ah champion until day oh / me nah leave dih club and mih nuh care weh dem ah say oh / all wine 6:30 baby get low / and me ah love it when you bubble it, bubble it, bubble it pon me / just bring yuh friend come let’s double it pon me….” 

What’s more, Collie cleverly weaves the melody of a very popular 70’s disco classic into the last verse of the song making it a must play to the end!  Par-tay!  The chune is radio / mixtape and party ready and has received the stamp of approval from all Collie Buddz fans around the world! 

by the way, the song is available on iTunes >>> http://bitly.com/Tt7vZb!
 

P.S.  Follow Team Collie Buddz on Twitter >>> 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment