Search This Blog

Thursday, December 27, 2012

HOTTT New Dancehall Freestyle from Sting 2012! Busy Signal – Mystery History!



Sting 2012 was stung by Busy Signal in front of a home audience and international audience who was baited by every syllable put together to form every lyric.  In a word, Busy was outstanding! 

Dressed in a suit of white, the Dancehall DJ took to the stage just after 4:00am, his first song being “Nah Go Ah Jail,” from there, we went off, and the audience went off too.  Busy could not be stopped. 

Delivering what all critics agree to be the performance of the night, Busy styled those who needed to be styled and he did it with lyrics we haven’t heard before.  He did it with a true Freestyle and guess what the artist and Management asked me to share with you today (even though I’m supposed to be on Christmas holidays!)?!  Yes, the Freestyle. 

Here’s a quick pree of a few syllables and please note, the chune begins with the sound of a plane flying:  informer call mih name / jah know dih bwoy dem sell me out / B-U-S-Y ah so dih bwoy spell me out / deh pon ah flight from Amsterdam / dih bwoy corral me out / inna dih immigration line me hear dih bwoy dem yell me out / say mih nah go ah jail again still dih bwoy dem jail me out / so mih link wid KD Knight fih see if he can bail me out ….” 

The brilliance of the words is that Busy told all his fans last night exactly what happened direct.  No host asking questions, no words to read, just Busy holding a reasoning directly with his fans.  Musical Murdah!  Read Busy's exclusive interview at www.L3Magazine.com!

Hail the King and team on Twitter >>> 






No comments:

Post a Comment