Search This Blog

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Tha Vor Gives Them ‘What They Want!’



Without dispute, Tha Vor is one of my favourite artists because this dude has swag locked.  No, I’m not one of ‘those’ chicks who wants a dude dressed in brand this, or brand that pushing a whip on Asanti wheels and rims.  Instead, I’m a chick who’s turned on by the lyrics an artist throws to me in hopes I can catch.  I’m a catcher! 

So Tha Vor has released the video for “What They Want” which is a Reggae infused Hip Hop track that is a juxtaposition between the spiritual (good overcoming evil) and the physical (relations with a young lady); and the concept works! 

Peep the video, and vibe to these lyrics:  “yo Joe / my voice taking the world ova / yo dude / I thought I was just here to kill cobras / got heavy rollers / mic / army of angels on my shoulda / caught up in the star wars / I rip the force like Yoda / but soddering ah weh dih young gyal want / getting hysterical / ain’t even flipped that / green / already she calling me incredible / flow / on point ….” 

 
P.S.  Big up Smoke Shop Productions on the beat which is dirty, rude, lacks manners and has no behavior.  In other words … it’s our kind of music!  J
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment