Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

HOTTT New Dancehall ►►► Cham ft. Mavado – Love Song!

Greetings!

From the time you see Cham’s name in the subject line / headline you know 2 things:  One, you’re going to play this chune and two, you're going to request this chune from your favorite DJ!

Teaming up with Mavado, Cham re-ignites the Fighter riddim by releasing a new single called “Love Song!”  So far the feedback has been great as fans have been flocking to the single like bees to honey.  Lyrically, the chune opens with Mavado sing-jaying:  “baby ah go mek caw ah pure rain ah fall / huzzy deh ah work so ah me get dih call / turn up dih radio cause me must mek she ball / my girl love me cause ah me mek she crawl / face made fih mek up and legs made fih ....” 

Cham answers with metaphoric filled honey-fied lyrics of his own:  “she say she waan ride inna mih Benz cause dem car ah stall / she love it when me rev it cause mih gear stick nuh small / she ask if me ah giant cause mih tun up so tall / my chune badda dan dem all ….”  Oh yes!  The duo go on to sing the punch line being ‘she wants to hear my Love Song!”  Brilliant!


Musically, there isn’t too much different to the riddim’s lead single “Fighter” (featuring Damian 'Jr. Gong' Marley) and as to whether we will have more chunes on the riddim, wait and see!

In the meantime, here's your YouTube link:  

No comments:

Post a Comment