Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Global Reggae Syndication - Playlist!

This week was my first week back to radio land and it felt great!

Playlist – January 12th, 2015 as heard on 95.3 FM in Philadelphia / 1430 AM  / Vybz 103.9 FM / 95.3 FM / 99.3 FM / 91.7 FM / 104.7 Fort Lauderdale and Miami / and Online via:  www.radioregent.com – Toronto / www.irievibesradiodetroit.com – Detroit / www.daflavaradio.com – Atlanta / www.TonySoul.com - Ft. Lauderdale / www.NoyzRadio.com - New York / www.Reggae4Us.com - The UK / www.reggaeradiovibes.co.uk - The UK / www.siixteen.com - The UK / www.basslinemuzik.com – Tampa / www.buyakaradio.com – Colombia www.datzhitsradio.com – Boston / www.ReggaeCaption.com – Toronto /




Stephen Marley
Demarco – Virtuous Woman
Christopher Martin – My Kinda Girl
Tian Winter – Heal My Heart
Alborosie – Woman I Need You
Chezidek – New Love
Akon ft. Stephen Marley – Just a Man
Kardi Tivali – Let Me Love You
Leroy Smart – Wanna Love You
Tessanne Chin – My Body’s Crying Out
Da’Ville ft. Marcia Griffiths – All My Life
Torch – How Does It Feel
Kaisha Lee – Can We Start Again
Nikesha Lindo – Talk of the Town
The Melodians – Alright
Ratigan – Love Ya
J Soul – Heaven
Krishane ft. Melissa Steel & Beenie Man – Drunk & Incapable
Marcia J. Ball – Tell Him
Winsome Benjamin ft. Daddy URoy – I Believe
Jerry Star – You’re My Angel
Jo Mersa Marley – Sunshine
Blizz ft. Lenn Hammond – Beautiful Day
Duane Stephenson – Good, Good Love
Liberty Silver – All The Lover’s in the World
Fire Lion – Never Been Loved Like This
Sparkie Melody ft. Redd Man UK – When I Get Through with You
Qupid – Feel My Love
Errol Bonnick – Still Got It
Kashief Lindo – Glad to See You Again
Tian Winter – Beat Myself
Anthony Que – Tonight

Busy Signal – Gospel Medley

Buggy Nhakente – Bossman
Delly Ranx – Haffi Blaze
Lutan Fyah – Ganjaman
Sizzla – One Love
Jah Bouks – Going Home
Fari Di Future – Struggle is On
Jah Cure – Let Jah Be Pleased
Stephen Marley ft. Capleton & Sizzla – Rockstone
Busy Signal ft. Exco Levi – Wicked Evil Man
Chino McGregor – Larger Than Life
Gappy Ranks – Free My Chains
Iba Mahr – Great is H.I.M.
Tarrus Riley – Cold Girl
Lisa Maria – Love Patient
D-Major – Real Know Real
Busy Signal – Real Talk [DJ Karim Remix]



Email me your music!  natashavoncastle@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment