Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

HOTTT New Lover’s Rock Cover ►►► Nickeishia Barnes – Give Me You!

The name Nickeishia Barnes may sound familiar to you because of her success with Digicel Rising Stars, and her name may sound familiar because of the fantastic EP she released in January called ‘Wounded in Love’ on the J’Island Records label.  Today, Nickieshia Barnes is going to sound familiar because of the cover she’s recorded of Tamia’s song “Give Me U.” 

Produced by Sheldon ‘Calibud’ Stewart (son of the legend Bobby Digital), the song hears Nickeishia in a style that is Lover’s Rock and at the same time allows her R&B voice to shine bright.  The part of the song where she sings “sexy words / don’t mean a lot to me / cause I’ve heard / just about everything / that a man could ever say / to me to make me stay / before / now I need more / so don’t bring me roses / bring me the truth...” will impress even the toughest critics!  Ka-Boom! 

The preview link is available on SoundCloud.  Big up DJ Steve from the Karma Reggae Show for breaking this chune to his radio audience in the UK! 


P.S.  Connect with Nickeishia and Team on Twitter >>> 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment