Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Super HOTTT New Reggae ►►► Miriam Simone – Dem Ah Chat!



Greetings!
 
Reggae music has one more reason to be excited, and that one more reason is a singer by the name of Miriam Simone! 

Performing with passion, Miriam has caught the attention of a number of people, including the legendary ear of the Digital B recording studio on Ron’s Road in Kingston, Jamaica.  There, where history has been recorded by legends such as Buju Banton, Morgan Heritage and Shabba Ranks, Miriam Simone laid the vocals for the chune “Dem Ah Chat” which is one of many that will catch your attention!  


Adapting the familiar lyrics from Bob Marley and The Wailers chune “Hypocrites,” Miriam brings the message to 2013 by singing: “Dem ah chat, chat, chat, chat, chat, chat, chat pon mih business / mih business, mih business / ah / nobody haffi know / dangerous people / I know them all / they smile in my face / but don’t like me at all / but I don’t mind them / I just stay far / they are hypocrites but they can’t faze me / I still show them my Love….”  Ka-Boom!
 
Musically, you will be excited by the richness of the bass line which is the ultimate back up to Miriam and supports her every word.  The greatness of the music comes courtesy of Giark, Son of the legend, Bobby Digital!  If you are a player of Reggae music, this is a chune you must add to your selection. 

Good music on Twitter >>>
 
 
Unlimited play / stream >>>
https://soundcloud.com/#natashas-music-box/miriam-simone-dem-a-chat

No comments:

Post a Comment